balloon sanctuary*

as the name suggest... this is a sanctuary of his views, thoughts, ideas, frustrations, fantasies and dreams encapsulated in a balloon-like tissue floating within the skull...

15 February 2007

Curse 2AM Insomnia

Curse 2 A.M. insomnia. I was better off with 6. I’m flooded with thoughts again – career plans, being 16 and 20+, politics, sex, social skills, and all sorts – so teen-age. My extremely superstitious aunt told me as a kid to change positions whenever I had a hard time to get snooze – of course, I didn’t.

It is so hard to be bum especially when you don’t have resources. Well, I have a PC with a broadband connection, but I’m already sick of it. I just finished downloading a 700 MB movie, boy, and I was disappointed! The story was fine but the script itself was a bit incoherent and slow – not good for a thriller that the movie claims to be. The whole film would have been great if there was a slight mod or addition to the script or to the scenes. It was not a bad movie for a newb like me. Other reviews described it pointless and I believe so because it fails to claim or prove something. I would have changed my point of view if I heard somewhere in between that revealing secrets doesn’t change anything and just humiliates us or it’s all in the mind and who the fuck cares? As a thriller, which I don’t believe it is, you don’t want to spill your twists on the first scene. Or maybe they showed too much on the trailer? Even so, the cast was perfect. I love Camilla Belle now. She’s the most beautiful 21 year old preppy brunette (or is she college now?) I have ever known and I want to marry her when I turn 40. The film was ‘The Quiet’ by ‘I forgot the director’, released as an indie on Feb last year.

Getting back, my last post still bugs me. I thought it was just a spur of my active budding 20+ mind. I still have doubts about getting in to real voluntary work, though I’ve been considering visiting ABS-CBN Foundation one of these days. I really don’t know how to move on from there. It’s like a dead end. I will runaway if I had $500, just enough to start a new job as a draftsman or a fireman. Hahaha.

It’s v-day today and my sister had received an air freight of a dozen red roses with a box (a heart actually) of Lindt swiss chocolate. Thinking about how much would have cost her guy made me realize how incapable I am right now to have a girlfriend. It didn’t make me sad though. I heard my dad joking around my mother to ask me to recycle the flowers and give to someone else tomorrow – lame – it made me laugh really.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home